Warning: Last items in stock!
- Wi-Fi standard 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
- Dual band 5GHz and 2.4 GHz
- Up to 867 Mbps in 5GHz (802.11ac)
- Up to 300 Mbps in 2.4GHz and 5 GHz (802.11n)
- 1 Gigabit port 10/100/100 Mbps
- Two dual antennas of 3 dBi
- Passive PoE 24V 0.5 A power supply (included)
- Output power 100 mW
- Supports up to 4 SSID
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise security modes (WPA / WPA2, TKIP / AES)
- Wall and ceiling mounting included
- 802.1Q (You can tagear a VLAN to an SSID)
- Dimensions 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm
- MODEL: UAP-AC-LITE
The AP AC Lite features the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Dual-Radio Performance, gigabit speeds
The UAP-AC-LITE is 5x higher than the performance of the first generation UniFi AP.
Stylish and ultra compact design
It has a cleaner design in a small space - half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Designed for optimal RF performance
The newly designed Pea Controller optimizes RF performance.
Scalable enterprise Wi-Fi management
The Unifi v4 driver software is a powerful, wireless enterprise software engine ideal for high density client deployments that require low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the Unifi virtual control plane allows unlimited scalability under a centralized controller. Remotely access the controller to update Pea's deployed Pea access points while in the field.